The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Ok. So here come the revive of a really, really, old line.

• After the attack on the caravan made by the jaeger the donkey’s hunter guild prepare their next expedition to deal with the creatures. *

Donkey1: Honestly after last time, I just don’t know how are we going to deal with that monster. Rockets didn’t worked and it’s not like we have better than that.

Donkey2: Well we have more rockets.

Hunter: And not really much choice but to fight it because after that caravan this jungle town can be considered under siege.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Donkey1: A little more than 2 meters I’d say, it’s a very humid place here further than that we’d have to deal with too much groundwater.

Donkey2: We could always make a mound around the hole that way it’d seem deeper for what is inside.
boz

• The others look at the hunter. *

Hunter: I ain’t giving away my bear body for this.

Donkey1: The creature don’t even always eat what it kills, we can’t be sure it could be lured with meat.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Hunter: You guys really want that bear carcass badly.

Donkey1: We’ll bring your bear back. I saw the thing, I doubt something already dead would interest it and get chewed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide