The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Reception lady: The technician would know better.  
To the technician: Hey. Can you lead them to the ventilation pipes going below us?

Technician: Yeah, just one minute. * The light turn turned on his in hand as he finished installing it. * Here we go. * He step down the desk to join them. *

OOC: And my 2h are now over. I’ll try to come back but it will likely be late in the day.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Technician: There shouldn’t be too many suffocation…

Max: Wait what?

Technician: Just kidding, we can turn them off no problem. But if we don’t need to go too deep inside we don’t even have too if you don’t mind getting disheveled.

Liala: It’s ok, Yang is not with us.

Technician: * confused * What?

Liala: It’s ok, I understand.

Technician: Follow me then. * He get out through the room back door and then lead them down a stair to a shaft getting inside a pipe large enough for them to stand inside with only Max needing to lower his head a little. There’s fan on both side but the wind is not strong enough to really push anyone with some resistance. *

OOC: And I’ll probably have to leave before your next reply so bye.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Weiss: Mmm, it wouldn’t be the craziest thing that’s happen to me anyways. * She says, looking around for anything that might proof a particularly obstacle to a layer of insulation on the inside. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: * Fighting a little against the wind. * You know, I think the main problem with dust here would be to keep it from just being pushed away in the wind! * Said loud to be heard despite the ambient noise. *

Max: It’s not always in dust form, there’s crystals!

Liala: Even in crystal form, they are not very heavy!
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Sorry there missed the notification. And when i finally saw it, well i started to feel like i had gotten something from some food that was brought home.

Weiss: * She looks up along the tubbing for a few more moments before topping the technician on the shoulder and motioning to the hall leading up to it. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Honestly I had him said that cause I didn’t understand your post before and decided to try something. Cause right now I picture them being inside a ventilation pipe large enough to fit in. I don’t see what the “hall” would be in that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide