The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: As I told you once, I’m not talking of plans like wanting to lead the story on a rails of event with deep implication but a plan for the very next actions. And you need to eventually get over that.

And I’d be fine with anything that could work and be set up relatively fast.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It happened outside that I’m sure. The hotel I’m not too sure. If there was one that must have been the one where Rex and Emerald were hiding to give them a view of the whole thing.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Ruby: The big events? Well….Yang lost a arm too that Jaeger thing and it, woke something up in me that just couldn’t stand and it’s all a blur after that but apparently i pretty much took care of things after that, and that i even made the grimm afraid with what was going on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide