The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It was the “I need a medic” kind of wounded. He did stuff, but had to stop there. I’ve searched back the whole thing now. He had hit the jeager with the sword once before being beaten down himself.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Nobody outside of team RWBY close circle and steve’s donkeys saw the jaeger die. The people further away, who were already few to begin with because most ran away, only saw a powerful glow then the jaeger was dead. They can’t prove it didn’t died from a cut throat that took a few minutes to kill it.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Someone going pointing its phone is pretty obvious usually. If if they weren’t actually pointing it, the image would be terrible.

And if it’s just RWBY people having a video recording of the event that is the problem keeping an eye open to keep it from ever being published by a serious outlet would solve it. Why would they even want to expose the truth anyway? They have no reasons to disagree with the intent of the media overseer’s propaganda campaign which is to keep the moral high among diamond dogs.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Who said anything about pointing it rather than just wearing it on their clothes so that it’s facing the direction they are?

And okay, im talking more about the propaganda minister choosing a story that can be so easily disproven especially with wireless technology proliferating rather than something that while it might be less glorious would be less damaging should it be exposed.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: In Equestria, there’s no such technology that is widespread outside of NOD/Robotpony nation. They have no reason to expect or worry about it.

And really, I think we need to move on from that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide