The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: It’s alright. Sorry if I seemed like I was pushing but it’s always strange seeing someone make only a few posts.

Still I’d have liked to see that idea now that you came. It would probably worth it to just put it there, was it just to not waste a lot of it by forgetting important parts like it happened to me often.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: Hi.

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: I don’t remember that there ever was a junior or Echo in the last iteration of Ash story. Just him, Saria and his AI.

Also, unless I’m wrong that’s every characters you’ve ever played family that is dying there. I think Dead space ended tragically itself, but are you really sure you want to do something like that to them?
boz

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: Well last time if my memory is correct, Saria was left behind in that shuttle. And Ash had just jumped recklessly out of it in mid air to fall into the crashed furroid ship down below that begun the infestation. You could give a shot at trying to remember what you had in mind when you made him jump.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I guess we could. Some transition with them deciding to go could have been nice.

But I’m also starting to feel down again so I think I’ll take a break right now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide