The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Something where they leave the setting they are in right now and decide to go watch a movie. They could also eat what Milly and Summer had made before leaving.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah could be good. But I think too much time have passed by now to really get anything going before I go to sleep. It could be a good start tomorrow since we’d know what to go to right away. Bye.
boz

OOC:Hey I have to post it post it here to informe all but I’m on the middle if vert hard time and I won’t ne able to come for at least a week but maybe even several weeks.
boz

OOC:Well even after 4 damn Weeks there’s no Signs if improvements in sight. I don’t know how longer i  
t coups tables, probably another month but I renew my promise to eventually come back.
boz

OOC: Sorry but everything is still juste as bas ans the time I’ll have a reliable access to internet again is despairingly far. Si I gave to ask for et another month. Also if you coups tell propose I know who don’t follow here anymore it would ne nice.
boz

Ooc: I meant my other friends but anyway the next part sbould tell all.

It’s been a while and I own everyone here an explanation about my extended abscence. So here is the short story, I lost my home to a disaster and now I’m stuck into some shelter they provided for us because finding any other housing these days is impossible. And it is a place I can’t connect here from, I actually post this from another network I went to just for that so that why my posts are so rare. But now I know more and I don’t really have good news. The people who will rebuild us said it’s going to be on time for Christmas and that’s just the place maybe not its network. So the time until I can really come back looks further than ever. I ‘m really sorry for all of that and can’t do much more than just say that I miss the stuff we were doing and wish to recover it someday. I hope there will still be something for me in 4-5 months but it might have to wait that long unless a really huge surprise happen and we got a normal place to live in until our real place is restored. Also please excuse those messages from being copied if you see it more than once, it’s terrible writing on phone and I wanted something to copy/paste to reach everyone.
boz

I need to update you on how it is going on my end but I only have pretty bad news. The people who are re uilding our how gave us new delay and they are now going to have it habitable only in feb next year. I’m mad at them like you couldn’t know but here’s not the place to rant much and I still don’t have an internet access I’m fine using to come here with. That again I’ll probably only have then as we seem stuck here until that. I’m not sure what else there would be to say. I know it’s wrong to have you wait such an unreasonable time but it’s pretty much all I can do. I still want to one day come back to all I used to know here and feel good about the stories we were tellings but right know it’s a little hard for me to feel it well and to separate my general feelings from how I feel about the reconstruction which is rather disapointing.
boz

Hi
I have a new update to give, they went back to their initial promise of having our home done by Christmas this year instead of 3 months later. I had doubts about it but I’ve visited the constructions site and with the really warm weather this year that could make it possible to go on uninterrupted on the construction even into november to compensate all the supply delays they faced so far, it does seem like it’s possible. I’ve also heard the network people should have finished their own job first so unlike what I said in my firstpost about that we might have internet on day 1 once we’ll move back.
It’s nice to have something like a good news to report here even if I know it actually only mean it’s shorter than expected. I should also say I had keep working in the middle of that but also postponed my summers weeks off so I’ll have two weeks free when I’ll move. I expect to spend a lot of time on the furbishing of the new home of course but that should still leave me some time to be back here if internet is there.
That being said though this will likely be my last message till then cause it is quite the hassel to type on phone and have to visite a remote wifi.
boz

OOC: Hi guys. I’m finally on for real posting for the first time from my new place. I hope to be on a little today and tomorrow but of course I’m pretty loaded with the unboxing of all the stuff we had managed to evacuate or bought back since then so I might be off here and then in the next 2-3 days.
Still, this time since for the first time in almost a year, I will be there to reply in a timely manner(maybe not my old usual <15 mins but not a month) if a reply is given to me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide