The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: Hey don’t worry we wouldn’t serve you any remotely intelligent being from the animals around ponyville. But we can probably find frozen meat from the lesser pigs kept by the dogs underground for you.
Big Mac: You should try eggs first instead, it’s proteins very much like meat without being meat.
@MarauderPilot
OOC: I don’t know actually. I can’t really picture him as an someone who would have steel mill, heavy factories and the like. Perhaps he have various service business managed by other people like the Crossroad city hotel.
OOC: And I don’t feel like staying up way to late today either so I’m going to leave on this for today. Bye.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Sorry for the wait, I didn’t thought you’d reply that fast but I’ll be more focused from now.
?: That doesn’t mean much, a magnate can also be a miser. But since he managed to hire something such a you I guess he is big deal.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
?: When I was inside I saw a guy I knew who used to break electronic stuff. If you go to Crete that should be a useful skill. But you’ll have to get in alone cause I can’t show my face there minutes after having been kicked out.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: What MP and I are doing? Not really, it’s way too unrelated, it’s not even in Equestria(as in the country not the planet). But we can continue what you had going.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
?: Do they really have a choice?
OOC: Also since it belong to two person who were with my team, they know who Xeno is so it’s not the same as going in any other club down there.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide