The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Xeno: My compatriot would not want me to cause a scene if it can be avoided.
OOC: maybe, but he doesn’t know of it’s them setting policies there and, to be fair, a ten foot tall armored bug that even looks like he’s built to rip and tear would, likely draw eyes away from where they should be.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: You’d try to spit it out.
@MarauderPilot
?: Wait outside then if you really want it that way. And outside next to the door like that you are not so totally out of place since you look like a bouncer. The most intimidating bouncer a club like that could possibly have but still.
OOC: That kind of things, Xeno getting in such a place, make flavored scenes. But as you wish.
And it’s late so I’m gong to leave on this. Bye.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: Hi.
@14Fan
Rainbow: But at supersonic speed of sound it would get right in the throat.
Applejack: Why would you even talk while flying faster than sound, you wouldn’t hear each others?
* Rainbow was giving some thought to that argument not sure if it was right or wrong since she actually never tried. *
@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ah. Well it’s really his decision in the end. Should I make someone get out for him?
boz

@MarauderPilot
* After waiting a while and having some other people got in Leo eventually comes out. *
Leo: Hey, what are you doing here outside? I had people who just got in telling me they thought I had hired a changeling super mutant bouncer.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: Did you hurt your head.
Applejack: You’d think a weird topic like talking at supersonic speed would stick in memory.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide