The Fondle Festival(NSFW)

Roleplaying » The Fondle Festival(NSFW) Search Posts
Background Pony #1D5E
Come one come all! To the greatest of all festivals!

Here in this place just abouut anything goes!

The Rules

1. Tickling rubbing, licking, and fondling are permitted. But no penetratiion.

2. Nothing penile may be injected.

3. No scat/gore, or similar contrivances

4. try for as much detail as you can. More then one sentence at a minimum.

5. Have Fun!
byakhee_pony
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

please , if its physical contac ypu are looking for, then tech tickle cellar has more then you could ever need, it has freindly members, experinced clientel, and jt hold the on site record for largest forum desscusion. so when you got an itch and you want it scratched, go to TECH’S TICKLE CELLAR!
byakhee_pony
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@techdragon  
yeah, pretty much, your forum is much more impressive, i may not activly like you guys, but having a group that works well together is better than people randomly groping each other, this costs you nothing, just remember that i still can ruin threads around here. that and i have been around for quite a while.
techdragon
Thread Starter - Tech's Tickle Cellar
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@race’emhard  
(If you want to continue, feel free to do so on my rp thread. Just remember to state your name, race, and kind of pony, if you wish to be one. Also, read the rules on the first page of it.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide