The Guilded Pistol (NSFW, Anthro.)

HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
@RoxdaBox9000  
Yet, as these particular combatants were dispatched, other paricipants started braving up and charged in, using different tactics, some attaching head on, others trying to flak him, one or two attempting to snipe him.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@HerrKraus  
Now seeing through the veil of unorganization, he holds his sheild up to where the snipers most likely are, quickly firing his revolver, one to the chest for any in front of him. Once all 6 shots are fired, he quickly holsters his .45, grabs his shotgun and dives forthe nearest cover from the snipers. Once set, he leaves the sheild on the ground to pump out enough 000 buckshot to shred the ones going to his left and right flanks. (Thank Luna for the KSG’s 2 mag tubes) he then puts the shotgun back along with his sheild. Draws out his socom16 and tries to find the snipers.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@HerrKraus  
Getting frustrated, he ducks back to reload his .45 and his shotgun. Takes out just his sheild, and does what bills do best. He pops out and charges….into the adjacent building from the snipers. Once in he makes a straight beeline to the building they Are on. Going through doors, walls, and windows. Until he crashes out then into their building. Ready to gore anyone close enough on the inside with his horns
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
But there were others in the Factory..well, only one other, it was a bear kinda hybrid, carrying a Mauser Mashinenegewehr 1942 Medium MAchine gun, openeing fire to try to supress this Minotuar.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@HerrKraus  
Not wanting to be Swiss, he angles his sheild so the bullets more skip off of it rather than hit it directly, he finds the nearest solid cover and still puts his sheild between him and it. Pulls his shotgun again and yells out,“Hey! I like your gun!”Just to see if he stops shooting to answer back, if he does, he won’t even get the chance to finish the first word before getting 2 shots of 000 buck to the face.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@HerrKraus  
Looking almost sad at the body he says,“I used to have a teddy that looked just like you.”Before running up the stairs just gunning for the snipers, shotgun in hand.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@HerrKraus  
Immediately he starts shooting at their general direction and shouting,“I swear to Luna if I see you two shooting at me again I’ll wear your heads as horn ornaments!”once they’re out of sight he finds the nearest office chair, reloads, and takes a snack break. All that running will make anyone hungry.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@HerrKraus  
“Okay, Now you’ve gone and done it!”  
He says behind new found cover and his sheild again. He takes the time to trace the same steps the snipers took to get to their new positions. Then proceeds to go the same direction but in the best way to stay out of sight. Until he’s back at the same step of at least being on the first floor of the building the snipers are in. Revolver in one hand and bowie knife in the other.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
Behind some cover he roars,“Are you guys gunning for the snipers to kill them or are you gunning for the snipers to kill me?”  
Shotgun waiting for anyone to say they want to kill me.  
@HerrKraus  
(Also sorry, instantly busy with helping around the house.)
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@HerrKraus  
“Ok fair enough.” He says then takes aim at the RPG, hoping for at least one of the ten .375” 0000 buck shot pellets does what he hopes will do. Then fires and immediately flops down behind cover.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide