The "Looking for RP Partners" thread [SFW]

OneEggyBoi
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Captain
Looking for someone to RP with, nothing specific really. I’m up for RPing with either OC or canon characters. I would most likely play as Twilight (Also known as best pony)

I have a few vague ideas, if anyone wants to hear them!
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
I’ve been doing a lot of nsfw related rap lately, so I think it’s time for a change of pace.

What I’m looking for is someone who’s willing to roleplay a young child and Celestia finds him/her and raises them. The child can either be any race from the show or human. I’d be playing the motherly Celestia. DM me if interested.
Mismanage Assistant

@Raven6  
to put it simply ERP or RP, does not have to be MLP related. but i am looking for a longterm RP with a partner who knows ins and outs of being a good Roleplayer. obviously with a decent grammar, and important non the less consistency.
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
I’ve been doing a lot of nsfw related rap lately, so I think it’s time for a change of pace.
What I’m looking for is someone who’s willing to roleplay a young child and Celestia finds him/her and raises them. The child can either be any race from the show or human. I’d be playing the motherly Celestia. DM me if interested.

Just letting everyone know that this is still open. Don’t be shy!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide