Alias 👉👈 and "fingers together"

Tagging Discussion » Alias 👉👈 and "fingers together" Search Posts
Background Pony #D494
The 👉👈 tag tag needs a text name. We used to have a fingers together tag, but it was removed every time it was added, as it had only one image. I propose to alias them.
Proposed description for the merged tag:
Images containing one of the following:
  • Character touching their index fingers together, usually indicating shyness or nervousness
  • Character emulating the same gesture with their hooves
  • 👉👈 emoji sequence
While we’re at it, few images from “fingers together” tag changes page and twiddling tag need the “fingers together” tag.
And is for me should probably imply “fingers together”.
Background Pony #BB86
Currently, it looks like the emoji version of the tag is also being used for hooves (when they’re for shyness/nervousness or direct emulation of the emoji) - should “fingers together” allow for that? There’s hooves together but it doesn’t have any particular emotional implication.
Anyway, I’ve definitely seen pictures with that gesture that I didn’t tag it on because there wasn’t a tag for it, good to know something does now.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D494
@Background Pony #BB86
I think hooves should count when a pony is doing the equivalent of the human gesture.
But most “hooves together” pictures are the equivalent of “praying” or “steeple” gestures.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D494
@Mildgyth
I believe wing hands also count when making this gesture. So do paws, magical hands, tentacles, whatever, as long as the gesture is clearly recognizable.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide