Episode, Spoiler, and Official Content General

Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Litrojia
Agreed there - on a related topic, the episode tag for ep 36 of TYT should probably be changed to “Taking Flight” since that’s what’s used in the episode itself, and then “Take Flight in the Marestream” should be aliased to it, to maintain consistency.
Posted Report
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
How come spoiler:my little pony: tell your tale hasn’t been added to the list of default spoiler tags? This should’ve been done months ago.
Posted Report
Snowy Comet
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Connoisseur of Thinn
A bunch of images were uploaded today that appear to be from the same source. I created the my little pony 2022 | core brand asset toolkit tag to group them, taken directly out of in-image text from them.
I suggest adding “official”, “g5”, “behind the scenes”, and “part of a set” implications to this tag and maybe also giving it a few shorter aliases like “2022 core brand asset toolkit” or “mlp 2022 core brand asset toolkit”.
Also suggest coloring it as a “collection”-type tag (or the equivalent for official content, the yellow color official-stuff tags get may be more suitable).
Posted Report
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
An upcoming G5 comic series will be called Camp Bighoof.
Should that tag encompass all those comics? Like the From The Shadows tag, for the name of all three of the Shadow Lock comics.
Jonny Manz
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
3 TYT episode tags need to be upgraded to yellow tags:
*Mare Family Mare Problems (episode 51)
*Ponytropico (episode 52)
*Sparkle School (episode 58)
Additionally, while Mission Imponable (episode 49) and Opaline Alone (episode 50) have been upgraded to yellow tags, they are missing the implications and information that are there for the preceding episodes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide