General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #7C7A
@Background Pony #52BA
Well, some static images do depict vibrating characters. We still need a tag for that, and “shaking” is different than “vibrating”.
I am in favor of allowing static images to be tagged “vibrating” (but not “animated” of course). I don’t have an opinion on whether we should keep the “animated” implication and expect people to remove it from static images, or whether we should remove the implication and expect people to add “animated” manually.
Posted Report
Background Pony #7C7A
@Background Pony #2CCE
In common meaning of the word, these are screencaps. And most people don’t read tag descriptions. The description of “screencap” doesn’t even mention what tag to use for screencaps of things other than official MLP media.
So I’m not surprised this is happening.
Posted Report
Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
I think some Images such as >>3035132, >>3034922 and >>303356 should not be tagged as slim, thin and tall because they are wrong and not every character with Celestia, Luna, Allie Way, and/or other similar body types (especially male characters, like Sombra, the Flim Flam Brothers, etc).
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
There is a very small rendering error on the SVG spoiler image for eyestrain warning; right below Discord’s right eyeglass,there is a red line from the outline not rendering correctly and therefore sticking out in a sharp double-edged point. Not super noticeable unless you open the SVG image in a new tab, but once it’s opened full-size you can clearly see it. :/
The actual SVG post is rendered properly though :)
Also forgive me if this is posted in the wrong thread. Since it’s tag-related I figured it applies to here :)
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
I’ll take a look at the SVG. Considering the image renders properly as a spoiler image in situ, and the error is only present if one insists on opening the spoiler image separately, I’m not going to go to lengths to resolve this quirk.
Yeah I was going to say you don’t really need to fix it if it’s just that one line, but I think it would look better overall :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #52BA
@saby
What’s extra weird is it seems dependent on the size the image is displayed. If I use the Chrome inspector to make the image smaller or larger, the glitch is not present at 986px or smaller and appears at 987px or larger.
The glitch seems to be related to the path’s miter settings: if I change the style property stroke-linejoin: miter to something else like round, or if I lower stroke-miterlimit from 30.96551704 to 24.3 or less, the glitch goes away.
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
The error being visible might depend on your SVG renderer.
In Firefox, it was not visible by default (at 100% zoom), it became visible when I zoomed in, then it disappeared again when I zoomed out to 90%.
In EOG (image viewer app) it is not visible despite zooming in and out.
I use an older version of Chrome (really despise the version they went to in 2021 or so -.-) so that may be why.
Posted Report
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
Why is dovahshy the main tag and not flutterborn? Isn’t the latter more commonly used? I mean, where else outside of this website do you see “Dovahshy” being mentioned?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide