Machine learning assisted tag

Tagging Discussion » Machine learning assisted tag Search Posts
Background Pony #DBF0
Surprised this didn’t come up in a quick search on the forum. The machine learning assisted tag (IMO, erroneously) is used on content with AI generated voices (which I think e.g. the 15.ai tag or potentially others are more appropriate), as well as the expected usage on content that may have been hand-made with an AI reference. Thoughts?
Posted Report
Background Pony #3DF3
AI voiced uploads often have non-machine-generated imagery or animations accompanying them, so they shouldn’t get the full-strength machine learning generated tag - and so far, there aren’t tags distinguishing between “machine learning generated and then edited or revised” vs. “unaltered machine learning generated content plus human-handmade content together”.
Even uploads meant to feature just the audio generally have a non-machine-learning thumbnail/placeholder, although I wouldn’t say that’s sufficient content to make them “assisted” rather than “generated”. However, I haven’t listened to them all to tell if any were tweaked, or incorporate human voice acting alongside the AI voices, etc.
I’d invite you to share your thoughts on tagging, categorization, and qualifiers for tagging AI stuff in my thread about them, here.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide