Viewing last 25 versions of post by Brokedownandmadeone in topic [NSFW] self oral alias

Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
[self-suck](/tags/self-dash-suck), [self suck](/tags/self+suck), [self fellacio](/tags/self+fellacio), [self+ blowjob](/tags/self+blowjob), [self fellatio](/tags/self+fellatio), [self suck](/tags/self+suck), [self-sucking](/tags/self-dash-sucking), [selfsuck](/tags/selfsuck) -> [autofellatio](/tags/autofellatio)
Reason: more than I thought
Edited by Brokedownandmadeone
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
[self-suck](/tags/self-dash-suck), [self suck](/tags/self+suck), [self fellacio](/tags/self+fellacio), [self+blowjob](/tags/self+blowjob), [self fellatio)](/tags/self+fellatio), [self suck](/tags/self+suck), [self-sucking](/tags/self-dash-sucking), [selfsuck](/tags/selfsuck) -> [autofellatio](/tags/autofellatio)
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
[self-suck](/tags/self-dash-suck), [self suck](/tags/self+suck), [self fellacio](/tags/self+fellacio), [self+blowjob](/tags/self+blowjob), [self fellatio)](/tags/self+fellatio), [self suck](/tags/self+suck), [self-sucking](/tags/self-dash-sucking), [selfsuck](/tags/selfsuck) -> [autofellatio](/tags/autofellatio)