[NSFW] There are 74 324 uploads which lack the `butt` keyword but have `ass`/`plot`

Background Pony #C31E
I’ll bet most of them are from before “ass” and “plot” were made to imply “butt” (approx. 2 years ago) - AFAIK, implications aren’t executed retroactively when set up.
Another way that tags can show up anew without their implications is if some other tag implies it but is missing the rest - implications don’t cascade automatically. However, in this particular case, no tags imply “ass” without implying “butt”, and only “impossibly large plot” implies “plot” without implying “butt” (which ought to be fixed, BTW.)
Now, it has to be said there are things with ass/plot despite being wrong, but I think that’s unrelated to the matter at hand.
It’s related in the sense that someone might see a post that shouldn’t be tagged with them, remove “butt” and overlook needing to remove “ass” or “plot”, like happened here (by a mod, no less) or here
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide