OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

GoldenMango
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Timey-wimey alibat
(Doing the same for my other oc, but also changing the pic)
  1. oc:golden mango  
  2. DarkDerp  
  3. Alicorn Batpony, Male  
  4. Golden Mango was born into a royal family in the year 10,850. His entire kingdom was wiped out during a war. He was the only royal able to escape, using his ability to time travel to get out of the kingdom. He is a kind pony, who likes helping others. He currently resides in Fillydephia, hiding his horn most of the time as to not draw attention. He sometimes time travels to different time periods just for the fun of it. He can be quite cocky, too confident in himself at times. Despite this, he is a real friendly guy inside. 
  5. >>2583291
VeloDraws
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Normal
I’d like to update my OC description of oc:nightfall sparkle
Daughter of Velodash and Powerful Sparkle (Sci-Twi), she’s a nerd mare/girl. Loves reading books, learn something new about magic, and even she wants to hear engine sound. Besides, she loves to act cute.
Posted Report
Agent Orange
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Mercury Shine
I’d like to update Mercury Shine’s ref to be this: https://derpibooru.org/images/2975164
And I’d like to update her description: Mercury Shine is an alchemist living in Ponyville. Though very friendly, helpful and caring, she can be a bit shy and quiet when outside of her comfort zone or while meeting new ponies. A skilled alchemist, she can nevertheless get overconfident in her abilities, leading to her experiments sometimes blowing up in her face, resulting in all kinds of shenanigans. She also frequently swaps species, usually leading to significant personality changes.
scrimmy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Gay Bat Pone
  1. oc:prism star
  2. Scrimmy’s Derpi | Scrimmy’s Twitter
  3. Bat Pony + Male
Despite Prism Star's colourful and friendly appearance, he's rather reserved and a bit standoffish at times; he's often trying to act tough and may sometimes seem to be a bit of a jerk, but when he's with ponies that he trusts - he opens up to become a sensitive boi in desperate need of love and affection.

He's often sarcastic and tries to make light out of serious situations. His favourite food is Dragonfruit, he loves flying at night, and he drinks a LOT of coffee. You don't want to see him when he hasn't had coffee for a while.

DESIGN NOTES: Left eye should be a darker purple than the right one. Their eyes, wings, and "private parts" should glow brightly in low light such as night time or dimly lit / dark rooms. When flying, their wings should let off a colourful trail behind them, matching the wing colours (i.e. purple, yellow, and blue trail behind the wings)

Sexuality: SUPER GAY (but open to females in rare cases)

For more information on personality/likes/dislikes, see [Prism's Refsheet.net Page](https://ref.st/prismstar)
Dan YuriS
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dan YuriS
  1. Pegasus, female, Half Werwolf
  2. He likes lemons and bananas very much, he does not particularly like apples. Responsive and cheerful, even a little frivolous, but it’s better not to make her angry)) Likes to tease others. Loves scarves. Her favorite Slytherin scarf. Most often, she looks like a normal pony, but when she takes her second (wolf) form, her eyes turn red, her fangs lengthen, and her front hooves turn into paws.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide