OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
  1. Pegasus, female, Half Werewolf
  2. She likes lemons and bananas very much, he does not particularly like apples. Responsive and cheerful, even a little frivolous, but it’s better not to make her angry)) Likes to tease others. Loves scarves. Her favorite Slytherin scarf. Most often, she looks like a normal pony, but when she takes her second (wolf) form, her eyes turn red, her fangs lengthen, and her front hooves turn into paws.
Just fixed your werewolf spelling and the first she. Otherwise looks good! ^-^
Also changed your picture link to an actual picture. :)
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
Haven’t been on this thread in a while 😁 but just requesting that Fire Brander’s description picture be changed to >>2990703. Thanks! 😇
Also is there a way my previous OC descriptions can all have their creator link updated to just my artist tag, as opposed to the Derpibooru profile? Those links are now broken due to my profile characters changing 🥺
Thanks in advance 😊
Posted Report
Leo Luce

1. oc:aiko whiskers
  2. Leo Luce
  3. Human/Female
  4. A Japanese-American girl that transferred to CHS shortly after Twilight. She’s loyal and brave, often called a kunoichi by her father. Can be an introvert sometimes and shy when it comes to relationships. Dating Sci-Twi. She slips to Japanese when she’s excited, scared, or startled.
  5. >>2993387
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Updated the image. If you give me a list of all your OCs, I can update the link to your profile so they are no longer broken!
That’s good thank you! :)
I think that’s all of them 🤔☺️
If they can be linked to my artist tag, I would appreciate it! That way if my profile name changes again, they’ll still remain ok 😊
Titane

Spy Master
2: Titane Titane, A.k.a. 22th
3: Pegasus, Female
4: Spymaster of the Queen, Ashley Oaklynn is tenacious, patient, cultured and athletic. She prefers walk and run instead of using her wings, to not depend of it and to look like a earth pony when she hide them under her clothes. She loves wearing clothing accessories as it highlights her appearance. As she knows how to use a wide variety of guns and melee weapons due to her job, she also practices Close-quarters combat when she don’t have any.
Posted Report
Maz_akbar567
Artist -

Maz akbar 567
I’d like to update my OC description of
oc:bouraq
he is a male earth horse that can turn into an alicorn, Bouraq is an earth horse from saddle arabia who works as a date palm farmer and works as a great trader in the human world
Zlat Design
Zlat Design - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ukraine world at war III
Hello, can i ask for description, for my artist tag\my page. If something unacceptable like to hear that
page link: https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Zlat%2BDesign
my artist tag: artist:zlatdesign
description:
AMOGUS
(Yes i asked moderation for this, tho i love working with people on art, and happy would like to be friends. GLORY TO UKRAINE!)
Main oc: Rusted Gold

I’d like to ask add something memey, if that possible
Thanks!
Background Pony #AB98
This OC is a bit complicated, as author is not the owner and there are multiple names. Please see this thread: Tagging Discussion » OC name problem. I have tried to fill the template, but I had to add clarifications to fields with multiple values. Honestly, I think it’s better to explain the situation in the description, instead of simply going by the template.
  1. Main tag: OC:Nephthys (CerTheWitch), current name: Nephthys, nicknames: Nephy and Neph, old name: Zafina.
  2. Creator: Lunei-Elune, current owner: CerTheWitch
  3. Female sphinx
  4. Pale yellow sphinx with grey eyes, pink hair, and orange belly and wingtips. Her usual accessories are ear piercings and jewelry on her neck, tail, front left and rear right leg.
  5. Images:
Proposed description:
Name: Nephthys (nicknames: Nephy and Neph). Formerly known as Zafina.
Original creator: Lunei-Elune
Current owner: CerTheWitch
Species: Sphinx, female
Pale yellow sphinx with grey eyes, pink hair, and orange belly and wingtips. Her usual accessories are ear piercings and jewelry on her neck, tail, front left and rear right leg.
She was created by Lunei-Elune as Zafina and then bought by CerTheWitch, who renamed her to Nephthys. Both of those names are shared with other OCs. This is why she has her own separate tag: OC:Nephthys (CerTheWitch).
EDIT: I forgot to add: tags oc:nephthys and oc:zafina should mention in their descriptions that multiple OCs share these names and one of them has her separate tag oc:nephthys (certhewitch).
MaresFillies
Pony! - Derpi Supporter
From the Night - For mods that have been previously banned
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Twilight Sparkle -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

Assistant
Twi’s Engineer Hubby
Hmm, I’m pretty sure you can change it yourself. You just have to log in and click the “About Me” title section.
Let me know if you can’t I’ll reach out to an admin. :)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide