OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Neoar2000
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

@Dragonpone
So this is the updated description of my OC, Neo Star.
“He’s a white coated alicorn, born in Chicoltgo, that has an amazing talent at making music and singing. He currently lives in Ponyville with Princess Twilight Sparkle, his lovely wife, being now the Prince of Friendship and co-ruler of Equestria since he and Twilight got married. He doesn’t have much power as you would think for him being an alicorn, but he’s learning more about magic thanks to his wife. He likes singing, having adventures, playing games, hiking and spending quality time with his wife.”
Keep me updated, thanks.
Brass Melody
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gas Loving Baritone Butt
3: Earth Pony/Male
4: A shy musician who ended up with two kinds of special talents. While his preferred instrument is a baritone horn, he is also decent enough at other brass instruments to play a few tunes and cover up any public “outbursts” that may arise, and yet despite his introvertedness and his embarrassing second talent, he’s still been able to make quite a few friends and gain a fair few fans along the way.
KaityKat117
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wannabe Artist
!: oc:paige scribble(kaitykat)
2: KaityKat117
3: unicorn. Transgender female.
4: Paige Scribble is a transgender mare with a passion for writing and worldbuilding/storytelling. She also enjoys researching and practicing magic in her free time.
5: Paige >>2733127
PS: how many submissions is okay for me to put in one comment? I have quite a few to do, so I don’t want to overwhelm y’all with too many in one go. lol
edit sorry about all the edits lol it took me a minute to get the image right.
Ponyrail Official
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

A Trainpony
might wanna update the description and the image on oc:fruitlines
Fruitlines is a mare earth pony who’s friendly and supportive towards anyone
she works as a flight attendant on Equestrian Airlines which she’s like her job despite the complicated thing that happen to her on the flight (which is rarely happen)
Side Note: she doesn’t want to be called cute
Nebula Swirl

Need to change the OC tags for “oc:sugardawn” and “oc:Nebula Swirl” ownership to this name. It’s the same account, I have just changed the name of my account.
Atreidae
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Hi team, thanks for looking at my request.
Name: oc:Classy Straps
Owner: [Atreidae]/profiles/Atreidae]
Species: Zony, Male, Anthro
Description: A bisexual bastard child of a zebra dignitary, slightly muscular with a bit of a cider gut
Classy makes his own way in the world creating high end fetish wear and helping others act out their deepest fantasies
KaityKat117
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wannabe Artist
1: oc:flower love(kaitykat)
3: unicorn, mare
4: Flower grew up in her parents’ flower shop, Love and Lilies, in Manehattan. she was set to inherit it when they retired. She left to attend Celestia’s school of magic, but before she graduated, she got news that her parents died in a house fire that destroyed the flower shop. Flower was distraught. too much so to finish her studies that’s for sure, but also too much to go home to her aunt and uncle. She wandered Equestria homeless for many years, picking “the oldest profession” along the way. Until she finally decided to go and see her aunt and uncle who helped her get on her hooves. She now owns a flower shop in Ponyville by the same name as her parents’.
5:
=========
1: oc:cocoa nut(kaitykat)
3: Earth Pony, Mare
4: Cocoa was always a hooffull. So much so her father was barely able to handle her. She had days that were normal, and she was just like any happy filly, and days that she could feel nothing but anger. One day it was an angry day and she was doing her best to be good for her dad’s sake until a stupid disagreement triggered her and she blew up. She started throwing things and screaming at her dad until she came across a knife. She started swinging it and accidentally cut her dad really badly. He ended up sending her to an asylum where she lived for quite some time before she met Dr. Kleinsdale who helped her to get better. Nowadays, she still has angry days but they arent as often or as bad and she is able to take care of herself.
5:
=========
1: oc:dramatic flaire(kaitykat)
3: Half changeling, half earth pony, stallion
4: Flaire was born to his earth pony mother ib trottingham. He didn’t learn about his father until he was older. When he did he learned only that his father was a changeling, and that his mother hasn’t seen him in many years. Flaire did not inherit all the abilities of a changeling, but he does have the ability to change his colors (they just fade color to color, there’s no green changeling flame and his cutie mark stays the same), his voice and the length of his hair. He was recruited by a unicorn named Stage Lights as an actor in his traveling theatre, The Tour D’Equestria.
5:
=========
1: oc:Stage lights(kaitykat)
3: Unicorn, stallion
4: Stage grew up in Calneigh, Prance. He started a traveling theatre called the Tour D’Equestria. He’s gathered a troupe of ponies who help make his dream a reality as he travels Equestria with his caravan that doubles as a stage. He met several ponies who wanted nothing more than to join him on his journey.
5:
=========
1: oc:stellar drift(kaitykat)
3: pegasus
4: Stellar was born to a family of sports ponies who were quite excited about sports and wanted him to be a sportspony. but he just wasn’t into that life. His father was a big name in hoofball and gained himself a lot of wealth, so Stellar was no stranger to the finer things. Stellar was really into astronomy. He got his cutie mark in astronomy too. But still he was worried about his family not accepting his passion for astronomy and lack of passion for sports. Until his dad bought him a telescope and talked to him. He told him that he wanted him to pursue his own passion. It was many years later when his parents passed away. He inherited their wealth and the family mansion, but he doesn’t flaunt his wealth and he’s a generally pretty laid back and down-to-earth guy.
5:
I have a lot more but imma take a break lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide