OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

FoxHorse
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Meow!
Not that long ago, I changed my username on here for a little more privacy. Although I do want that extra privacy, I would like the url updated to my new account name/url if possible for my character. I noticed it after uploading a derpibooru collab submission from an artist I purchased a commission from. I am unsure if this will cause issues with receiving a badge for this year.
While I am at it, is it possible to update her picture and description as well? The original image was, in short, bad and I would like to use a different piece I made that more represents the character. The older description needed some work and including information I should have not added in the first place. Thank you.
1: oc:mewio
2: FoxHorse
3: Mare, Pegasus
4: Mewio is an aspiring Artist though she tends to get distracted by video games more often than doing art. She is always happy and cares for a lot of people. She likes to “meow” a lot and is often mistaken for a cat pony. Her nicknames are Mew, Mewie, and Kitty. Her Cutie Mark is of a cartoon fox holding a paint brush in it’s mouth. Other hobbies include repairing computers, spending time outside, and eating food. Her favorite colors are purple and orange, she loves her paw socks, and her favorite season is Fall.
5: >>1924617
Posted Report
UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
  1. oc:shooting star (one of many)
  2. UnderwoodART
  3. Female Pegasus
  4. An honorary Lieutenant of the Valkyries (precursor to the Wonderbolts), and an ancestor of Rainbow Dash. Alive during the Pre-Classical Era, she was one of many who confronted Discord when he first appeared in Equestria, resulting in her being sent two-thousand moons into the future, to the reign of Princess Twilight Sparkle. She shares the distinctive mane colour and brash, over-confident personality as her descendant, earning her a less-than-popular reputation as Drill Sergeant among her squadron.
    [Appears in The Tale of Two Sisters and Flight of the Valkyrie]
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Just posted this one but it’s a fun biggie :D
  1. Male/ G5 Earth Pony/Multiple Species Fusion Hybrid
    (cloud pony, deer, deer pony, dirin, earth pony, hybrid, kirin, object pony, spiro, vitrung)
  2. The G4-G5 generation leap fusion/ponification ultimatum of Derpibooru Ponified. Because he heralds all the previous ponifications of Derpibooru, he is technically an earth pony of the G5 realm but contains several species within his DNA under his own ponification (part deer, Spiro/cloud pony, Kirin, object pony [as the star clip of Trixie’s cutie mark is part of his augmented tail], and vitrung). The Master Creator of Equestrian Derpibooru brought him to life from the essence remaining of all the tags who had made other Derpibooru ponifications - and while he is a kind and humble stallion who doesn’t see himself as king or ruler of them in any regard, the rest of the ponified Derpibooru tags all show him both their friendship and utmost respect. As the only ponification thus far to also be linked to Generation Five, he is also close friends with the G5 Mane Five (having received a hair strand each from Izzy Moonbow, Hitch Trailblazer, Sunny Starscout, Pipp Petals and Zipp Storm within his creation cell; the reason why his name is semi-translucent as well as his tail).
Being linked to G5 as well as the magical vitrung species grants him telekinetic access through his flourishes all over his body that will glow when the magic is actively in use; having a strand of Sunny’s hair DNA, however, also grants him the ability to activate her “temporary alicorn” status (with the translucent wings, but two deer horns as opposed to the unicorn one). Apart from his fusion magical abilities, he is more inclined to just living his simple earth pony lifestyle.
Is considered a living recursion/inception as well since Trixie’s cutie mark is part of him twice over (both as part of his cutie mark, and his tail).

Bonus: Should imply derpibooru ponified and all its set aliases. Would appreciate it if his tag can also imply all his species: cloud pony, deer, deer pony, dirin, earth pony, hybrid, original species, kirin, object pony, spiro, pony, and vitrung. As well as g5 oc (which should imply g5 itself). Should probably also imply both g4 and g5, as his form is a combination of both generations, not just a simple generation leap from one to the other. :) Would also appreciate the implications for deer oc, earth pony oc, and for recursion and inception since he’s practically encompassing those in his design. :3
Thanks so much guys in advance, I know that’s a lot :) appreciate it :D
LightPeace

LightPeace
Heya! just want change the picture.
1 OC name oc:lightpeace
2 Owner: LightPeace
3 Species male/Earth Pony
4 a very cute honest, loyal and elegant pony with a cute voice who loves literatures, poemes and hates injustice (Cutie mark) , he is part of the Manehattan police as a sergeant and he’s Bisexual-submissive with a passion for naughty role-playing games (submission-bdsm) and have habilities for weapons.
if it’s possible for new pic changement to have this without ads in right.
Posted Report
Delta_Mk9
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

catto unicorn
Slight update for the oc description:

1. Unicorn/Male
  2. A shy, silly, and soft bisexual unicorn, interested in tech, music, and magic. What’s special about him is that he has small triangle particles around his magic aura whenever he uses magic. Even though being a stallion, he has a mare muzzle and the height of a mare. He is currently working as a freelance tech journalist.
NickyEqueen
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Always a Few Feet Away
Hey, i’d like to Update the Description of one of my OC, Nicky
https://derpibooru.org/search?q=oc%3ANickyEqueen
Could you Update it with the following please :3
  • Nicky is a 21 years old donkey, he’s bisexual (male lean), His favorite type of guys/girls are mostly bigger species than him (but not exclusively), even if it’s not always very safe for a puny little donkey like him…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide