Rating tags general

Background Pony #4230
>>2993608 is curently “explicit”; however, it’s about 3 pixels and a technicality away from the criteria. Should it be lowered to “questionable”?
Posted Report
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@radpanic
I don’t see any way to tell whether it’s a sexual fluid or which hole it’s coming from, so I don’t think so. It might be Questionable anyways just from how bloated she looks.
Posted Report
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@radpanic
I would say “safe” because I can see this happening in a kid’s cartoon as a fart joke derivative. There’s nothing to suggest that the blueberry juice is supposed to be sexual juice. She’s a blueberry. Berries have juice.
@Princess Luna
B-but the 1971 film is rated G! To a person who doesn’t get one’s jollies from inflation, this is just a weird/funny transformation.
Posted Report
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
So does this mean that for the purposes of ratings, blueberry juice in inflation fetish pictures doesn’t count as “sexual fluid” and doesn’t bump up the ratings on its own?
To wit, a new picture from the same artist, on the same theme: >>3032890 The character is fully clothed so we can’t explicitly see any orifices, but there’s a blueberry juice stain on her crotch, and the artist’s description specifically mentions she’s leaking juice from her vagina, alongside other several other signs of arousal. Questionable or explicit?
Posted Report
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@radpanic
There’s ambiguity between it representing urine and sexual fluids, but even if we assume it’s the latter, it feels very much given we can’t really see where it’s coming from that we’re ignoring that Explicit should be explicit. Questionable makes more sense here.
I should mention on that second point that vaginal secretions alone being in Explicit is something that has come into question by staff over time, so actual practice is a little out of sync with the rating guidelines on the matter (search “vaginal secretions, questionable” and you’ll see most of that). The rating guidelines were meant be updated by now, but various factors have pushed that back.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide