Request artist tag aliases here

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I can’t have my php account aliased with my new one?

I mean is fair I gues. Don’t care, never did.
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@Ninji  
I’m not site staff, so take this with a grain of salt… But it can take a long while for mods to respond to stuff in this thread. Lack of a reply probably doesn’t mean they’re denying your request, just that they haven’t gotten around to it yet.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@radpanic  
Yeah, I’m just now getting back to working on these after cleaning up all the protest stuff - I should be able to get some progress on them this weekend.

@Ninji  
I will look to see what you’re asking for in the next couple of days. If I have any questions I’ll send you a PM.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Background Pony #F40D  
@Ninji  
@Firmatorenio  
@Background Pony #33E1  
@Raptorshy  
@Background Pony #F15D  
@Background Pony #859E  
@invertigo  
@Background Pony #33E1  
@Zerowinger  
@Parcly Taxel  
@Sff  
@Qev  
@Background Pony #A4C6  
@Background Pony #F40D  
@MellowinsomeYellow  
@icey wicey 1517

Done.

@Background Pony #F40D

Well, since it’s not clear if the artist wants these to be associated or not, i’ll put that on hold.

@lincolnbrewsterfan

When the artist tags appear we’ll alias, because we can’t alias tags that don’t exist.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

artist:kindakismet (Twitter name and handle) ↔ artist:kurib0n (existing tag and DA username)

Newer images under the kurib0n tag link to the kindakismet Twitter. Though the kurib0n tag is the more popular tag, only their Twitter page seems to be active right now, so it could be aliased either way.
deactivateda0841fe

@Litrojia  
I sent them a quick pm to ask them. I’ll update this if/when they get back to me. Generally I err on the side of aliasing to the bigger tag unless there’s good evidence to support that they’re under a different name now (like a notice that says the account is dead and they’re moving to so-and-so account).

Edit: They prefer artist:kindakismet
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide