Request artist tag aliases here

radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@Background Pony #CFC3
The point of artist name redirects is so this site can use the artist’s preferred name, while users can type whichever name is easiest for them and still properly tag and/or find the relevant art in searches.
And there is precedent for using the artist’s native language for their main artist tag, with Latin alphabet tags redirecting to it: see artist:徐詩珮 and look at all her redirects.
But in this specific case, even if it’s physically possible to type “jficbcpcr6eyujo” on my Latin alphabet keyboard, actually typing out that random character string is still impractical as hell. I’d be copy-pasting that just as much as I’d be copy-pasting “千雲九枭”. If we really want a tag that’s readable by the subset of humans who don’t know Chinese, then there should also be a tag that’s a translation or transliteration of the artist’s name. According to Google translate, that would be “artist:qiān yún jiǔ xiāo” or “artist:thousand clouds nine owls”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide