Request artist tag aliases here

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Just kinda thinking out loud here, but I think artist:chub-wub should have its aliases reversed to artist:doodle-mark or artist:doodlemark, since that’s currently how it is on all of their sites.
Posted Report
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
moved accounts FA -> FA
And FA journal:
Going to take advantage of the opportunity to get rid of all the numbers in my handle while I’m still small:
I’m moving to just “Tossit”, because that makes more sense.
To any uploaders: I might also add that nearly all their content hasn’t been uploaded. There’s also other artists that need uploading listed in this thread “Uploader fodder thread”
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
The mods can’t do that because any “php[number]” artist tag indicates the original artist no longer wants these pieces associated with them. PHP is this site’s equivalent of “Alan Smithee”. The anonymized tag is the alternative to deleting these pics outright.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Vauria
New pieces by that artist should be tagged with their PHP tag, assuming they are ok with the art being here.
I’ll take a look to see why that artist is PHP. Sometimes it’s for their own safety, so it’s important to get this right.
Update: ah, ok, I didn’t recognize their name. I’m actually working with them right now to get their tags set up as they would like. Give me a day or maybe two to get it set up as they want it, and then I’ll update you here.
Update: All done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide