Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
exclamation point version in signature, and two word version mentioned in title in Celestia animation with bnbigus
======================================
Their old twitter handle (seen NSFW here in the descriptions) and old patreon name seen on e621 page
======================================
Background Pony #F40D
Derpi user ✦DreamySkies✦ has 3 different artist tags associated with them, do they desire to keep them separate for some reason or could they be aliased into their biggest one?

They also have accounts on sites written quietvictories but that hasn’t been used as a tag yet on Depibooru

Also, they sign their art “Anarkel” and all of their accounts have that as the account name, but none of their accounts seem to use that as the URL
Posted Report
Posted Report
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

never big enough
Update!
So, since my prior request, I’ve found that this artist also has a negasubucni carrd page (which links to his FA, twitter and Subscribestar), a nega-subucni SubscribeStar account, a nega-subucni tumblr (here’s the twitter post where he links to his Tumblr), and finally an EbonEquinox DA account (which links to his subscribestar in the description of a few pictures, for example this one ).
And “Nega Subucni” (with the space instead of the dash) is the displayed name on his carrd, subscribestar, tumblr, and twitter, so I get the impression that’s his preferred artist name.
Posted Report
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

never big enough
PieBurgerHorse tumblr links to Sceggerz-blog tumblr links to now-abandoned Sceggerz twitter. I haven’t yet found an explicit link between any of those and Sceg_Twit twitter, but due to similar names and similar art style, I’m pretty confident it’s the same person.
Suggesting “artist:sceg” as the main tag because it’s the signature on their most recent pieces, and it’s the display name on several accounts: Sceg_Twit twitter just has “Sceg”; the Sceggerz-blog tumblr has “Sceg Arts”, and the PieBurgerHorse tumblr has “Sceg’s Blog of Fetishy Shenanigans”.
Posted Report
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@radpanic
I already went into making this request before noticing you made that request there. Oops. At least you got me to look more.
Here’s a cross-link from tw -> FA https://twitter.com/BootFromTV/status/1112408786998837259
FA journal links weasyl and tumblr
Can’t find FA linking twitter though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide