Viewing last 25 versions of post by LightningBolt in topic Shipping tags general

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
So as most of you probably know, all ship names have implications of the characters involved in the ship, @`shipping@`, and the sexuality the ship is by default, thing is, there are _*tons_* of ships out there and names for them, I'm trying to add implications to as many as I can find, but I can miss some, and some shipping images on here don't have ship names for them, so I made this thread so anyone can list ship name tags in here without implications, invent new ones for ships without names yet, or let any staff know if a mistake has been made with a ship, it's bound to happen sometimes!

Please format your posts with a thumbnail link to a _*safe_* image example (if no safe one exists, just warn that it's NSFW and spoiler it) via @`>>[imagenumber]t@`. List the characters involved in the ship (polyamory ships can exist too) and the sexuality that it would be by default.

Example:

>>1289194t
"_

[
***Soarburn*_":**](/tags/soarburn
_
)  
Braeburn and Soarin_
_
Gay_

*, *male*

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
No reason given
Edited by LightningBolt
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
So as most of you probably know, all ship names have implications of the characters involved in the ship, @shipping@, and the sexuality the ship is by default, thing is, there are _tons_ of ships out there and names for them, I'm trying to add implications to as many as I can find, but I can miss some, and some shipping images on here don't have ship names for them, so I made this thread so anyone can list ship name tags in here without implications, invent new ones for ships without names yet, or let any staff know if a mistake has been made with a ship, it's bound to happen sometimes!

Please format your posts with a thumbnail link to a _safe_ image example (if no safe one exists, just warn that it's NSFW and spoiler it) via @>>[imagenumber]t@. List the characters involved in the ship (polyamory ships can exist too) and the sexuality that it would be by default.

Example:
>>1289194t
"_*Soarburn*_":/tags/soarburn
_Braeburn and Soarin_
_Gay_

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
No reason given
Edited by LightningBolt