Viewing last 25 versions of post by Brokedownandmadeone in topic Shipping tags general

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
[@Dragonpone](/forums/tagging/topics/shipping-tags-general-317?post_id=5338544#post_5338544)
FWIW, if this does get done, can they _please_ not be re-arranged in the tags, and by extension, the filenames? Hopefully there is a way already to _only_ color tags in an easy-ish way without shifting their placements if there isn't already. I know I'm not the only one with years of saved images that'd potentially get re-saved since they don't share the same filename.

~~Another tidbit about shipping tags: not sure how, but hopefully there's some way to also allow searches for ship tags in a simpler manner. ~~As an example: To find TwiJack, Twilight+Applejack~~ I realized this very moment there is in a roundabout way. [`implies:twilight sparkle, implies:applejack, implies:shipping`](/tags?tq=implies%3Atwilight+sparkle%2C+implies%3Aapplejack%2C+implies%3Ashipping). Just found out though that the [shortcut tags](/tags?tq=implies%3Ats%2C+implies%3Aaj%2C+implies%3Ashipping) don't work on that.
Reason: shifted
Edited by Brokedownandmadeone