misty brightdawn
g5
tempest shadow
g4
male
female
canon x oc
shipping
?? polyamory ?? (none of them are currently tagged with this, but shouldn’t they be?)
?? bisexual ?? (none of them are currently tagged with this)
?? ejmisty ?? (they are all currently tagged with this, but are poly-ships supposed to include all component pairwise ships? I thought they weren’t)
?? tempej ?? (they are all currently tagged with this, but are poly-ships supposed to include all component pairwise ships? I thought they weren’t)
Background Pony #78AE
Misc. ships I uncovered by stalking the tag changes of a prolific ship-tagger:
So…I have doubts and questions here:
  • is Midnight Sparkle considered a separate entity, or is this “selfcest”? Currently, 22/24 are tagged with it
  • usually this would be “lesbian”, but more than 50% of the existing images involve “futa” (which should not be tagged “lesbian”) so I am unsure whether it’s right to set it as an implication

Background Pony #78AE
@MaresFillies
For octalights, the short desc. says “Octavia Melody x Neon lights x Rising Star Shipping” but Neon Lights/Rising Star are alternate names for the same character like DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scratch so it shouldn’t say “x” twice
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide