Viewing last 25 versions of post by deactivateda0841fe in topic Species listing

deactivateda0841fe

"[@Napsack":](/tagging/species-listing/post/4546492#post_4546492
)  
Implied all of these, moved the tags from porc to pony orc and zippo pony to lighter pony (because they were all the same posts anyways). Implied a few things to their respective species. or other relevant tags. Also cleaned up inflatable pony and moved the "[hongyi":](/tags/hongyi) implication from inflatable pony to inflatable and cleaned up the tag so I could make it a species.

[bq="Napsack"]

>
Should "@[`hybrid@":`](/tags/hybrid) get the tag colour? If things like "@[`original species@":`](/tags/original+species) and "@[`chimera@":`](/tags/chimera) are getting coloured then it seems to fit. [/bq]

Oh yeah. I meant to do that one actually. And come to think of it I could have been implying hybrid to a lot of the tags I changed while I was there. Oops. Well added the ones here at least.

Also by the way. Thank you and everyone else for your help in this. It can be pretty difficult hunting down and organizing random tags like this, so I really appreciate it.

Edit: Went on tangent, forgot to mention I made hybrid a species tag.
No reason given
Edited by deactivateda0841fe
deactivateda0841fe

"@Napsack":/tagging/species-listing/post/4546492#post_4546492
Implied all of these, moved the tags from porc to pony orc and zippo pony to lighter pony (because they were all the same posts anyways). Implied a few things to their respective species. or other relevant tags. Also cleaned up inflatable pony and moved the "hongyi":/tags/hongyi implication from inflatable pony to inflatable and cleaned up the tag so I could make it a species.

[bq="Napsack"] Should "@hybrid@":/tags/hybrid get the tag colour? If things like "@original species@":/tags/original+species and "@chimera@":/tags/chimera are getting coloured then it seems to fit. [/bq]
Oh yeah. I meant to do that one actually. And come to think of it I could have been implying hybrid to a lot of the tags I changed while I was there. Oops. Well added the ones here at least.

Also by the way. Thank you and everyone else for your help in this. It can be pretty difficult hunting down and organizing random tags like this, so I really appreciate it.
No reason given
deactivateda0841fe

Implied all of these, moved the tags from porc to pony orc and zippo pony to lighter pony (because they were all the same posts anyways). Implied a few things to their respective species. or other relevant tags. Also cleaned up inflatable pony and moved the "hongyi":/tags/hongyi implication from inflatable pony to inflatable and cleaned up the tag so I could make it a species.

[bq="Napsack"] Should "@hybrid@":/tags/hybrid get the tag colour? If things like "@original species@":/tags/original+species and "@chimera@":/tags/chimera are getting coloured then it seems to fit. [/bq]

No reason given