Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Species listing

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@Brokedownandmadeone](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=5350302#post_5350302)
Yeah, I had a feeling.
I know a furry site does that, but it doesn't really work the same for here. Even for like, creatures like Winona or Angel which would fit that bill. How would that even be extended to? Hydras? Where would it stop?

Maybe there should a way to discourage that tag.

Ooh! Here's an image which really does fit the bill. I like this definition of the word. Like a feral, savage nature.
>>651800p
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@Brokedownandmadeone](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=5350302#post_5350302)
Yeah, I had a feeling.
I know a furry site does that, but it doesn't really work the same for here. Even for like, creatures like Winona or Angel which would fit that bill. How would that even be extended to? Hydras? Where would it stop?

Maybe there should a way to discourage that tag.

Ooh! Here's an image which really does fit the bill. I like this definition of the word. >>651800p
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk