Image 2484444

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
One question. I uploaded this image four hours ago. Now it was combined with an upload of Background Pony #31B3. When I uploaded the image, I made sure that it hadn’t been uploaded before, nor if the artist is on the do-not-post list. I’m pretty sure I didn’t make a mistake.

I have now lost the upload. Is that right? If so, may I please see the time index when Background Pony #31B3 and I uploaded the image? Otherwise, I honestly find it rather unfair. Unless, of course, there is a regulation in this regard on this site, which I am not aware of. Then I would like to ask for clarification so that such a mistake does not happen to me in the future. :-)
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
Hello there!

The image was merged following duplication merging policy. The second image uploaded after yours was of higher quality (JPG 118kb vs PNG 304kb). When merging the better quality image is chosen, if quality is the same then the first to upload is chosen.

I hope that helps clarifying things.

Cheers!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide