A Zephaura (Zephyr Breeze x Laura D) Fanfiction In: First Kiss

Short-Stories-Pony
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Hello!
(Before I begin, this is my first story on here and to warn you, this contains romance. If your not into all that, then you could read something else. Anyway, hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more!)

It was around seven in the evening as the students in school were dancing there body to the music, tonight was Canterlot high’s prom night. It happens every fall in the beginning of the semester, and usually in these proms the students are happy. The music beat just going wild, the food and drinks all set in the tables, people having fun with there friends or anyone they dated danced the night away. Even for the new couple, Zephyr and Laura.

It was there first prom night and the two were nervous. They went on several dates together in the past, like local cafes, the mall and sometimes his house whenever they wanna have a movie night or have to homework. But tonight was different for the two, they’re sitting at the table as they saw the people dance, having a good time.

The table they were had a white table cloth, a small glass vase with a few fake flowers, two plates were in-front of them, same with a silver fork, knife and a white fancy looking napkin. They sat on some oak wooden chairs as it had polish, making it shine a bit in the gym. Zephyr took a look at Laura, smiling at her.

“So? Are you having a good time?” He asked, Laura nodded and said…

“Yeah. I feel honored to be here tonight Zephyr and this is my first time being in a high school prom.”

“I see. Well, it’s the same thing here. I mean, ever since we’ve been dating for now a month or whatever, I felt nervous about asking you out to prom.”

He said, blushing slightly and scratching behind his head. Laura chuckled, grabbing his hand as she held it.

“Aw, Zeph.” Said Laura, giving him some empathy.“You didn’t have to be nervous about taking me to prom. I wouldn’t reject you anyways, besides were gonna have a good time tonight and that’s the only thing that matters.”

Laura gave her a smile, which made Zephyr’s heart flutter. Vinyl was on the Dj stand as she continued to play her remixes of music, she smiled and said through a microphone which was beside her…

“Is everyone having a good time tonight?”

Every students smiled and hollered in cheers or yelled “yes” loudly. A smirk came on her face.

“What music do you want next y’all?!”

“We want some more pop music! Whoo!” Yelled everyone, making the Dj grab another v
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide