Coco Pommel contemplates a raise (NSFW)

Fanfiction » Coco Pommel contemplates a raise (NSFW) Search Posts
Background Pony #F45E
Inspired by

Reposted for Background Pony #97CA

Okay, this is my first time trying this, so don’t expect a wonder…

After the recent successful of the new clothes designed by Rarity, her assistant, Miss Coco Pommel were expecting a raise. But she was obviosly nervous about asking that to Rarity. She is a good pony, definitely better than her last boss, Suri. But even a request like that in front of her is intimidating. Maybe Coco hadn’t enough time shared with Rarity, because she think her porcelain facade could break with that request. – “I have fear of abuse of her trust with this new wave of sucess. Will I apparently be an oportunist if I do that? What if she doesn’t take it serious?” – Coco were sinking in her negative thinkings in the job.

“Wake up” – A voice in her head awake her of the thinkings, she is still in the job, right? Rarity came out of the boutique to buy some extra needles, she were supposed to cleaning and ordering the things before Rarity returns. Trying to concentrate again, Coco starts to clean the mirrors. They’re usually enough clear to perfectly see your reflection, but everypony who knows Rarity knows she’s demanding too. Perfect clothes can’t be make with flawed tools after all. When the mirrors are finally clean, Coco have an idea; – “Since Rarity use those bored maniquies to exhibit her clothes, why not try something different. I could be her official model!” – That idea sounded excellent, but the joy didn’t last enough time before a hit of her insecurities.

“What if I’m not enough good as a model?” – She said to herself, taking a look in the mirror. “I guess there’s only one way to know it…” – Maybe in a thinking out of her body, maybe excited for the idea, maybe trying to hang on the last hope she have, Coco starts to undress herself in front of the mirror. Only a few minutes were necessary to take off all her clothes. Her socks, her shoes, her underwear, everything. Once finished her undress, she looked to the mirror again. There she is, nude, like God brought her to the world. – “I definitely not look like all those plastic girls in the magazines Rarity buy.” – She said, initially despondent. But when she turn her back, something caught her attention again to the mirror. That object who made her feel ugly, now reminds her some qualities of her body. – “Uh… My ass as been always this big? Looks like I forgot how hard & unconfortable is to dress myself with pants.” – She said, while also she raised her tail with joy.

“Like they say, maybe I have potential after all! But probably I’ll need something else to convice Rarity than just say something like, ‘My ass is cute, can I get a raise’?” – She said with bitter irony. – “Who are you talking-” – Those words were silenced after the fall of some bags to the floor. Rarity came before the time Coco expected, even with some extra provisions; But that doesn’t matter when you are nude in front of your boss, and the worst part, when she heard some inaffortunate words coming from your mouth. A few inconfortable seconds that felt like hours later, Coco broke the silence. – “RARITY, I… I CAN EXPLAIN!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide