Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic Fanfic Writing General

Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
i wrote this for an introductory hook and i want to know what you think of it, what should i add or take away and whether should i add a quote or not?

*Hearts Restored is a romance story about two ponies named Elizabeth rose and Edward hyde who years ago had their hearts broken, both had difficulties in life, yet one day at a pub, they found each other, how will they find love despite knowing their past, and will they get through it together?*

i want to avoid it being cheezy or anything that might make the reader go "ewww" due to how sappy it is so i need help so i know if I'm doing well or not
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
i wrote this for an introductory hook and i want to know what you think of it, what should i add or take away and should i add a quote or not?

*Hearts Restored is a romance story about two ponies named Elizabeth rose and Edward hyde who years ago had their hearts broken, both had difficulties in life, yet one day at a pub, they found each other, how will they find love despite knowing their past, and will they get through it together?*

i want to avoid it being cheezy or anything that might make the reader go "ewww" due to how sappy it is so i need help so i know if I'm doing well or not
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
i wrote this for an introductory hook and i want to know what you think of it, what should i add or take away and should i add a quote or not?

No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best

Hearts Restored is a romance story about two ponies named Elizabeth rose and Edward hyde who years ago had their hearts broken, both had difficulties in life, yet one day at a pub, they found each other, how will they find love despite knowing their past, and will they get through it together?

i want to avoid it
being cheezy or anything that might make the reader go "ewww" due to how sappy it is so i need help so i know if I'm doing well or not
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100