Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic Fanfic Writing General

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
a quick question

context: elizabeth had a boyfreind before (or at least they were fine with each other and the guy seemed to like the elizabeth but let's just say, he acts like blueblood) but was too snobbish

i got the idea that the stallion is snobbish and says bad things about the food in the pub similar to zesty gourmand but acts like blueblood when it comes to his interaction with elizabeth but what i wrote ended up being more about the pub than her so, how can i make this character affect Elizabeth and the pub (by how the food and decor looks) equally and show this character as a mix of blueblood and zesty and still be apart of how elizabeth's life seemed to go down hill?

also should elizabeth ask about edward's past or should she wait becuse i plan to say that edward only told about how he (and jekyll but idk if he should say anything about him or not?) lived before (he and jekyll were homeless before well they did have a house but it was left abandoned recently and they can't afford to keep it nice) but not too much about his past yet.

but i don't want to make it like he does not trust her but he just met her so he as well as the others would not be too sure to tell someone their life unless they have to, in this case, they would have to wait first but her knowing about edward's and henry (jekyll)'s past will happen in the future of this story so i rather just say that he does not like to say too much due to it being sad for him (and is no lie he does not want to say too much due it being so hard for him (and jekyll) but elizabeth understands
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
a quick question

context: elizabeth had a boyfreind before (or at least they were fine with each other and the guy seemed to like the elizabeth but let's just say, he acts like blueblood) but was too snobbish

whai got are the ingsdea that the stallion is snobbish guy (who is and restaurantys reviewer, becaused thi ngsay thabout was thise jfob) would cause elizabethn to brheak upub wsith him.

someth
ing thlatr wtould affect elizabeth personallty gour maybe i don'd but have ctoo s lincke i dblueblon'tod wahent ithat part cof thme story to draghis on maybe aint lerasct ione withing elidk whzabeth do yobu think? what i gwrot is that he saiend the food andup dbecing more abofut the pub were thawful even whenr so, heow gave chanc i makes to theis chef and racthe decor was just finfe ict's just the staEllion wzas just too snobbish to see that elegance does not have to see too posh butb can (bey shomew thing like food and idkecor liookes) a beaqutifual logy cabind shor example.

(i kno
w there is no log chabin i just wrancter to says an example)

El
izabethx had enoughf blut what shoueblood happend in bzestweey and wisthout itll being a 1 parto 1 copy of whow elizabeth's bluifeblood seemedid to rargo down hityll?
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
a quick question

what are things that a snobbish guy (who is a restaurant reviewer, because i say that was his job) that would cause elizabeth to break up with him.

something that would affect elizabeth personally or maybe i don't have too since i don't want that part of the story to drag on maybe at least one thing idk what do you think
? what i got is that he said the food wasnd decor of the pub were awful even when he gave chances to the chef and the decor was just fine it's just the stallion was just too snobbish to see that elegance does not have to see too posh but can be something like a idk like a beautiful log cabin or example.

(i know there is no log cabin i just want to say an example)

Eli
zabeth had enough but what should happen in between without it being a 1 to 1 copy of what blueblood did to rarity?
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100