Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
My AU of MLP ideas.

Each of the Mane Six has characters to interact with. Rarity might have a more avant garde edgy designer assistant who takes more risks than Rarity. Or Fluttershy writes letters to a Steve Irwin like person hoping to meet them one day.

Being my AU is probably to be read by teens and young adults since it is on fimfiction, I can focus even more on each of the Mane Six's jobs.

-

Also more focus on politics and the struggle between the different pony races. The pegasi ans earth ponies are jealous of the unicorns. And there is a constant subtle tension between the three races. The dragons are more complex and while brutal also sophisticated and the Mane Six will help to rebuild the formerly glorious dragon civilization.

No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer