Fanfic Writing General

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Is it possible to write a morally gray vampire? Or are they technically gray by default?
Like I imagine the only way a vampire can be morally pure is to just starve to death or only feed on animals, but say for example animals aren’t good enough sustenance.
Maybe vampires are default evil because they have to kill people to live and there is no way to be gray about it?
Posted Report
Background Pony #742E
I’m looking for a fanfic. There was fic about Rainbow Dash being rejected by the Wonderbolts and afterwards she takes out her anger on Scootaloo. It’s implied that she dies from these injuries. Anypony help me find this fic? And it’s reading on YouTube? I believe TheLostNarrator was involved with it.
>>152665 was the thumbnail.
Posted Report
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
I’m trying to come with the name for a antagonistic entity/Force of nature that can summon monsters from various worlds through the use of cards.He can do this simply by existing.
Currently I’m looking for gambling or playing card related names.
Right now I’ve settled for ‘Ludo’
Any of ideas? :o
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
for anyone who knows the Victorian era what do they do during new year’s?
i ask because i don’t want the new year’s party to be in a location that was seen a lot already and i plan for the party to be in a park. but i want to ask just to make sure i’m accurate or the possibility of a party at night in a park for new year’s is possible so i can make a different location setting so it won’t be so repetitive.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide