Life and Death

Fanfiction » Life and Death Search Posts
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Heavily inspired by the image posted by PlKO2 6 years ago of Fluttershy sacrificing her life to save an animal, and how the rest of the Mane 7 carried on her legacy.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
The day after his cousins’ deaths. Sitting at his study desk, lended by Sci-Twi, head in his hands, tears streaming down his face, memories flowing, the sounds of the day ringing in his ears. Their memorial service is 2 weeks from now and it’ll be a long 14 days before that. He’s good at comforting his friends when they’re in this situation. His cousins would console him when he’s down. But his friends are giving him time and space and his cousins are dead. He was left with his grandmother, older brother, younger and twin sister.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Someone knocks on his door. He looked up to the door.
EJ: Yes?
Twilight (Sci-Twi) opened the door a bit and walked in. He and Twi would oftentimes have some 1 on 1 time together in case one was down or they just wanted to hang out. BUT, they’re not in love. Not in this story.
TS: Hey Empire. How you holding up?
Empire didn’t have much to say. He just lowered his head back into his arms without saying a word.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
TS: Do you want to… talk… about what happened?
Empire let out a sigh and pick his head up.
EJ: I don’t know. I just feel…
TS: What?
EJ: Lost. Like a large part of me was snatched from my grasp and i can’t get it back.
TS: Well, we can talk about it if you want.
Empire lowered his head again, not responding.
TS: OK. I’ll… leave you alone for a while.
Twilight walked out. For about half an hour Empire just sat there. Blank minded without anything to do.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
A bit later, Apple Bloom peeked in. When she looked, Empire had his hat off, which was never a good sign. He never takes his hat off unless he’s either going to bed, which he was not, putting on a helmet, which was not needed at the moment, about to fight, who would he though, or if he’s depressed, which is the case. The Apple Family plus his closest friends know that.
AB: You ok?
EJ: Not now Bloomy. I just… need a moment.
Tears began streaming down his face slowly. But he had his head in his arms on the desk so no one could see his face.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
AB: You’re not fine, your hat’s off. That does not mean anything good.
EJ: I’m j-just tired. Please I’m fine…
His tears began to show and he started to lose control over his emotions. Apple Bloom noticed and flagged AppleJack over. She noticed Empire and took her hat off. Apple Bloom followed suit and took her bow off, something she almost NEVER does. Empire regained control over his tears and looked over to see the 2 removing their headgear, thus making him feel better, seeing as they only do that in special situations.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
A few minutes later, the 3 break the hug. Empire was in better spirits but still a bit sad. But when he’s still sad but not a whole lot, he can cover it up pretty good. He retrieved his hat, the 2 Apples put theirs back on (I mean AB has a bow but you know what I mean).
EJ: Thanks girls. Really.
AJ: It’s the least we could do. After all, you do the same for us.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Empire was bright back to his happy self until seeing 3 pics of him in Victory Lane, all 3 from his championships, one from 2019 in the Trucks, one from 2020 in the Xfinity Series, and the other from 2021 in the Cup Series.
AJ: Hey, we all miss them. They taught me a lot about how to drive a car to win races.
AB: They gave me some knowledge on the sport as well.
EJ: Yeah. They were good guys. I just wish they made it.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
AJ: But, they didn’t, and it’s not your fault. They joined the Navy with the knowledge that they’d probably die. YOU did too. Everyone did! And something’s they don’t make it. But, dwelling over it only makes things worse. It’s what you always tell me after a tough loss, “dwelling over it only digs the hole deeper.” Not it’s time I send it back.
EJ: This is different.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Can you leave me alone now?
AJ: Sure. Let’s go, AB.
Apple Bloom and AppleJack walk out for the day.
The next day was a lonely day for Empire.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Twilight came in after a while with something for him to eat, not like he wanted it. But he kinda needed it cause he fell into a pit of depression. He hasn’t eaten since the colts died.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Empire had his head on the desk in his hands, in tears this time. Twilight wanted to give him something when Timber Spruce called her. He had to move away, meaning they couldn’t be together. She suddenly fell into tears herself. Empire, who was concealing something, got up and hugged her, both into tears for 2 different reasons.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
After both gathered it up, Empire made his shot to finally confess something to her.
EJ: Twilight.
TS: Yes?
EJ: sighs I… I… I wanted to confess something to you.
TS: What?
EJ: I ha… have a…
He started blushing. Twilight noticed and blushed herself.
EJ: I have a crush on you…
TS: Oh Jack…
EJ: I should’ve said something but I didn’t wanna conflict with your relationship.
TS: But… oh my gosh.
And the 2 hug again but of love.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
After some time they break the hug. Both blushing but smiling slightly. Empire felt a lot better but still thought of his cousins. The next day, Empire actually muscled up the courage to go out in public. Many of his classmates and friends felt sympathetic and some of his squadron mates as well as other friends he’s made in combat gave him a salute. And of course, he saluted back.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
One week away from their memorial service. The service (without coffins) would be on the Wondercolts’ Soccer field while the viewing and burial will be at the graveyard. It is a private funeral though and only close friends, family, and members of Carrier Air Wing 7 were allowed to attend. Carrier Air Wing 7 would perform a missing man flyover consisting of 7 aircraft, all numbered to match one of the Colts’ numbers. The missing man will be Jolly Roger number 924, honoring the last of them to die by a sacrifice. The others will be numbered 222, 022, 542, 118, and 099.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
6 days until their service. Empire decided to pay a visit to Equestria with Sunset by his side, who was a bit dry on the details. On their way to the portal, he explained everything in detail. After they got there, before they stepped in, Sunset stopped them short.
Sunset: Hey, listen. No matter how bad the situation or whatever happens, your friends, including me, will always be there for you.
EJ: Thanks Sunset.
They stepped in and Twilight (the Princess) was waiting for them with a sympathetic look on her face.
PTS: I heard about everything. Sunset sent me a long letter about what happened. I’m sorry.
EJ: It’s ok. Thanks to my friends, I’m somewhat at ease. But can I ask you for a favor?
PTS: Um… sure why not?
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Would you mind if I… wrote letter ps to you like Sunset?
TS: Well… we’ll need a magic journal which I’m not sure how to get another o-
EJ (from Equestria): I got one!
The OTHER Empire came in with one in his book bag he has for the Wonderbolts Academy.
EEJ: I thought you’d need it.
EJ: Thanks.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Twilight?
Pts: Hm?
EJ: You think you can handle 2 magic journals Princess Write-a-lot? Hmhm. Kidding.
PTS: giggles Shouldn’t be an issue.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
The group heads back. After some time, Sunset and Empire head home.
The next day. 5 days until the service. At this point, EJ’s working on what to say. He made a list of talking points with his friends.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide