Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic My AU ideas

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Another idea. Fluttershy is the main character. And she starts out as a shy outcast of Pegasus society to become the new leader of Equestria.

To me Fluttershy after all even more than Twilight represents the epitome of friendship with her element of kindness. There are other elements to friendship but kindess or even more broadly love is perhaps the starting pchointr of that concept.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Another idea. Fluttershy is the main character. And she starts out as a shy outcast of Pegasus society to become the new leader of Equestria.

To me Fluttershy after all even more than Twilight represents the epitome of friendship with her element of kindness. There are other elements to friendship but kindess or even more broadly love is perhaps the starting point of that concept.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer