The broods from my fiction. [NSFW]

GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Cheese.
About the Brood series

In my lore, Broods are the result of a experiment to control the aliens [Parasitic nasty creatures who take on the form of ponies] gone wrong, This experiment called “The Brood Project” was to create Humanoid clones that were infected with small doses of the virus, but they added too much and all these clones transformed into pony-headed anthro beings [Females have large claws and are busty, and males have long arms with big hands]Now the ones that took on the forms of the princesses were human when they changed which meant they turned out very grotesque and the Luna one is just 3 broods merged together to form a mangled mess. The Chrysalis one was even worse, she is in a state of endless shape shift and is always melting. Sorry, I just like to talk about this stuff as it has been years since I ever did talk about it. I’d like to talk about the various different broods.
GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Cheese.
I wanna start off with Twilight Sparkle, this broodmother looks just like her except for the split head she and her brood have. She unlike the real deal never becomes a princess.
GothArts
Artist -

Cheese.
Also, Spike is only seen as a small pile of dragon bones who Twilight thinks is alive. Twilight was the very brood to unite a ton of the other broods after they kept slaughtering each other and coming back to repeat it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide