The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@97blackbird
Mmm, Bennies, pink berries… I used to eat that stuff like candy. Still keep it around for emergencies, in lieu of an EpiPen.
Now I “dual-use” hydroxyzine, for allergies AND knocking me out (but only very occasionally). That stuff is second only to Seroquel, an antipsychotic, in terms of “messes with your mind hardcore, but is really great for allergies”. LoL
Then there’s the Adderall XR, which is for AD(H)D, but also seems to be good for allergies and offsetting the sedative effects of the antihistamines.
I’m a damn mess. 🤣
97blackbird

“Normies” would be labeled ‘disordered’ by those like us if we were the majority in society and the world was designed to fit us and our patterns of thinking and behavior.
Think about that.
97blackbird

EQD’s NATG has started! Another opportunity to get my digital skills going.
I’ll probably miss day one, but watch this area for my progress.
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Go fsck yourself
“Stick it, Lizzie!”
Yeah, I know, nothing to do with the ‘merican revolution directly, but I can’t resist a chance to knock the british royals.
BigBuggyBastage
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Go fsck yourself
A rando with a day-old account makes a post (one of nine, according to their profile page, none of which exist anymore) that violates Rule #6, to a thread that has, let’s say, a very limited audience.
Odd, that. Maybe a lonely troll?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide