TheBizarreOne's NSFW writings

The Bizarre One

I’ve written some NSFW MLP fics in the comments section of various pics on this site, and posted some full-length ones on Eka’s Portal (link to my profile there is in my profile here). This thread is for general discussion on those writings, and for any assistance I may ask for.

First off: a few days back, I mostly finished one such fic; all it needs now is a title, but I haven’t been satisfied with any I could think of or that were suggested to me elsewhere.
The concept is simple: Celestia has learned that she and Fluttershy both like pegging and other butt play, so she invites Fluttershy into her bedroom… and then sits on her head and sucks her up the royal plot. 😁
(Then, partway through, Luna comes in, sees what’s going on, fucks Fluttershy’s ass while she’s still hanging out of Celestia’s ass… and then fucks her sister’s ass once Fluttershy’s fully inside.)
Fluttershy gets better once she’s been digested, of course (I don’t do fatal). And then the Royal Sisters invite her back for more of the same kind of fun the next week, which she happily accepts.
Any thoughts on what to call this fic?
Posted Report
The Bizarre One

Saw one pic earlier and was inspired to write a short story for the comments, depicting Velvet as really the one in charge… and then found it deleted a short while ago. Fortunately, I’d backed it up shortly after posting, so here it is again:
“M-mom?!”
“Twilight!” Velvet jerked back, then let out a gasp before she plopped back down one last time and gritted her teeth. “Ah…”
Below her, Trixie did much the same before letting out a moan of her own as Velvet’s cunt squeezed around her dick, and squirt after squirt of thick marecum shot into the older mare’s tunnel. Finally, Trixie laid back and sighed, her balls spent.
Smiling down at the younger mare, Velvet reached out and stroked her mane. “Good girl,” she said with a smile, before easing off her and approaching Twilight. “Hello, sweetheart,” she said. “How are you doing?”
Twilight stared at her mother, then at the blissed-out Trixie. “Confused,” she said. “You… and her…”
“Oh, you mean my new little pet here?” Velvet smiled. “I’ve always had a thing for dickmares, and when I saw this one advertising herself and offering her services to any mare in the market for a permanent little sex toy, it was at just the right time… I called her in, we signed the ownership contract to make her mine, and now I can do whatever I want with her.”
“Yeah…” Twilight stared at Velvet, and then at Trixie. “So…”
Velvet giggled. “Want a ride of your own?” she asked. “I’m sure she’s got one more load in her today…”
Twilight smiled. “That sounds like fun,” she said. “But… just so I’m sure. She’s your slave for life?”
Velvet nodded. “Standard contract where she sold herself to me, gave up all her rights as a free pony. She’s always wanted an owner, somepony to order her around and tell her what to do, and now she has one. Until I file the manumission paperwork - and I don’t plan to unless she does something worth that kind of punishment - she’s all mine.”
She gestured to Trixie, who was starting to stir again. “And yours too, if you’re interested.”
Twilight smiled and licked her lips, eying the blue mare’s dick. “I think I could go for that,” she said.
Velvet smiled with pride as she watched her daughter climb up onto her pet and begin sucking the other mare off. Somehow, she just knew they’d hit it off.
And maybe, with enough time and encouragement, she could talk Twilight into signing a contract that would make her into a pet for Velvet too… she’d love having her beautiful daughter there to service her every day alongside Trixie. Eating her out, suckling on her breasts… it would be so much fun.
Not today though, she told herself as she watched Twilight slip Trixie’s dick inside her. She’d waited this long, she could wait a little longer.
The End
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide