Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pootanger_SFM in topic 2022 Derpibooru Community Collab

Pootanger_SFM
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Hi. I have several OC I will be submitting, not all of which are mine(only 1 is), the rest I made for others who asked me to make their OCs for them. My request for submitting these OCs to is put them close together, not to the point of right next to each other but relatively close instead of far apart.

Here are the image IDs

Reason: Did not put the image IDs
Edited by Pootanger_SFM