Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beth in topic Art is dead? Long live AI

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
[@Clear Vision](/forums/art/topics/art-is-dead-long-live-ai?post_id=5361825#post_5361825)
Outside a bubble what people are willing to pay is based on supply and demand.

If there is a large supply of basic AI art, their will always be a demand of more professional, curated AI art, and AI art worked on manually.

These public AI models get juiced out, people grow ilcontent with the limitations. Real coders and artist now have to step forward to advance the market.

Sorry it's a lot to read, I'll reply better when I'm home, I just took a shot at one thing I read.

[@PUBLIQclopAccountant](/forums/art/topics/art-is-dead-long-live-ai?post_id=5362618#post_5362618)
Oh yeah, the prompting is more like coding and gambling than anything resembling natural language. After you build the model you still got to spam it with all the technobabble, and basically learn how the particular model responds to all this stuff. Generating a deliberate image with AI still takes hours to days
No reason given
Edited by Beth