Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
"[@tehwatever":](/forums/art/topics/artists-group-chat?post_id=4974901#post_4974901
)  
I was thinking she was the only canon character to have feathered bat wings, also bat wings are ok to me but seeing actual canon hybrid wings would be cool

like I saw this art

>>463733p

something similar but idk

EDIT: oh so you and another picked feathered bat wings and not just feathered wings neat and I wonder if it was actually intended or not because if so then I guess my vampire hybrid characters have nightmare moon wings (I just thought it would be cool but of coarse they are not evil)
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
"@tehwatever":/forums/art/topics/artists-group-chat?post_id=4974901#post_4974901
I was thinking she was the only canon character to have feathered bat wings, also bat wings are ok to me but seeing actual canon hybrid wings would be cool

like I saw this art
>>463733tp

something similar but idk
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100