Viewing last 25 versions of post by CrystalightX in topic How do you fellows deal with others downvote-bombing your art?

CrystalightX
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

"[@Soobel":](/forums/art/topics/how-do-you-fellows-deal-with-others-downvote-bombing-your-art?post_id=4643569#post_4643569
[bq="Soobel"]
)  

>
>
Im a bit worried that the show itself is over and bullies and assholes will kill the fandom. [/

bq]
b
ullies etc can't kill the fandom because of its decentralized nature, fandom anyway won't not die completely, just evolve into a more passive type.

and if there will be some really cool official content in the future, then fandom will reignite with a new mountains of creative might.

if not, it will just remain its passive state.

imho of coz, but I see it like this.
No reason given
Edited by CrystalightX
CrystalightX
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

"@Soobel":/forums/art/topics/how-do-you-fellows-deal-with-others-downvote-bombing-your-art?post_id=4643569#post_4643569
[bq="Soobel"]
Im a bit worried that the show itself is over and bullies and assholes will kill the fandom. [/bq]
bullies etc can't kill the fandom because of its decentralized nature, fandom anyway won't not die completely, just evolve into a more passive type.

and if there will be some really cool official content in the future, then fandom will reignite with a new mountains of creative might.
if not, it will just remain its passive state.
imho of coz, but I see it like this.

No reason given
Edited by CrystalightX