Viewing last 25 versions of post by Draco Dei in topic [SFW, but sensitive/disturbing] Follow up for "Anorexic Sunny"

Draco Dei

[@Background Pony \#2E4F](/forums/art/topics/sfw-but-sensitive-disturbing-follow-up-for-anorexic-sunny?post_id=5362224#post_5362224)
Very well, I will edit out the second item.

The first shares only the subject matter (a), and I could REALLY use an answer to the question I asked. It does NOT need to be from you, but I could really use it.
(a) It wouldn't even be in a visual medium nor would it tell a specific story on its own... and certainly it wouldn't tell a story that would share a continuity with your work.

P.S. I saved a copy of what I deleted, so if you want to see it again at some later point, just ask in this thread... although it could take me weeks to notice, but... it is what it is... I guess I could add it back now if you asked, but in a spoiler and with a disclaimer at the top?
Reason: Added footnote then a minute or so later, the P.S.
Edited by Draco Dei
Draco Dei

[@Background Pony \#2E4F](/forums/art/topics/sfw-but-sensitive-disturbing-follow-up-for-anorexic-sunny?post_id=5362224#post_5362224)

The first shares only the subject matter (a), and I could REALLY use an answer to the question I asked. It does NOT need to be from you, but I could really use it.
(a) It wouldn't even be in a visual medium nor would it tell a specific story on its own... and certainly it wouldn't tell a story that would share a continuity with your work.

P.S. I saved a copy of what I deleted, so if you want to see it again at some later point, just ask in this thread.
Reason: Added footnote then a minute or so later, the P.S.
Edited by Draco Dei
Draco Dei

Reason: Added footnote.
Edited by Draco Dei