Viewing last 25 versions of post by StarryEyedFilly in topic Trying to think of an original cutie mark

StarryEyedFilly
Artist -

📏
_*Hello, forum reader! Have you ever been goin' around, makin' an OC or two -~~or twelve-~~ and all of a sudden, wanting their cutie mark to be something special or unique?_

Probably relatable! And unrelated to that, I made an honest attempt at drawing my first cutie mark idea. Didn't turn up too well, and I'm considering others that are already in my mind.

My question is, are any of these unique/original enough?

• Anything with a crayon, like a doodled heart or any cute shape, and _*bam,_* crayon in the middlce
nter  
• Seashells ~%if I ever get to draw 'em right~
%  
• Feathers (two or three of them)

• Dragonflies (sounds cute but I'm not too sure on that one)

• Ice cream (there's some color liberty with that)

• A sapling (probably already used)

• A brush (maybe?)

Feedback is heavily appreciated, suggestions are welcome as well!
No reason given
Edited by StarryEyedFilly
StarryEyedFilly
Artist -

📏
_Hello, forum reader! Have you ever been goin' around, makin' an OC or two -or twelve- and all of a sudden, wanting their cutie mark to be something special or unique?_

Probably relatable! And unrelated to that, I made an honest attempt at drawing my first cutie mark idea. Didn't turn up too well, and I'm considering others that are already in my mind.

• Anything with a crayon, like a doodled heart or any cute shape, and _bam,_ crayon in the middle
• Seashells ~if I ever get to draw 'em right~
• A brush (maybe?)

No reason given
StarryEyedFilly
Artist -

📏
_Hello, forum reader! Have you ever been goin' around, makin' an OC or two -or twelve- and all of a sudden, wanting their cutie mark to be something special or unique?_

• Anything with a crayon, like a doodled heart or any cute shape, with crayone of 'em in the middle
• A brush (maybe?)

No reason given
StarryEyedFilly
Artist -

📏

Probably relatable! And unrelated to that, I made an honest attempt at drawing my first cutie mark idea. Didn't turn up too well, and I'm considering others that are already oin my mind.

• Anything with a crayon, like a doodled heart or any cute shape with one of 'em in the middle
• A brush (maybe?)

No reason given