Viewing last 25 versions of post by deactivated103f39d in topic Ask the mods anything

deactivated103f39d

"[@Ciaran":](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018407#post_5018407
[bq="Ciaran"]
) " 

> [
@Gameplay The Pony":](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018399#post_5018399
)
>
It is what it is. Sometimes you can make it to a convention, sometimes they're too expensive or too far away. Sometimes you have to make your own convention, but that usually works out better when you're in school because more people = more easy.

>
>
Also small conventions can be OH MY GOD stressful, because everyone knows everyone and you're always on. If there's two thousand people at the convention, you can chill between shifts and hang out. But if there's only 200 people at the convention, then odds are if something needs to be done there's only a handful of people available so you gotta do it.

>
>
So, small conventions and large conventions each have their own levels of stress and challenge. [/bq]

Is that what you think of the matter? Both types must be good.

Have you ever been in a relationship before? I haven't. I will say that it's annoying how movies keep showing romance. Like, not every movie needs romance. As for TV novelas, they show the same type of thing. Two guys were friends until they met a girl and then became enemies because of her. It's a stupid plot that should be extinguished. Would best friends really fight each other just because of a girl in real life? I don't think so. Also, why do novelas have to be about romance? Why not one about action and aliens? That would be cool.
No reason given
Edited by deactivated103f39d
deactivated103f39d

"@Ciaran":/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018407#post_5018407
[bq="Ciaran"] "@Gameplay The Pony":/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018399#post_5018399
It is what it is. Sometimes you can make it to a convention, sometimes they're too expensive or too far away. Sometimes you have to make your own convention, but that usually works out better when you're in school because more people = more easy.

Also small conventions can be OH MY GOD stressful, because everyone knows everyone and you're always on. If there's two thousand people at the convention, you can chill between shifts and hang out. But if there's only 200 people at the convention, then odds are if something needs to be done there's only a handful of people available so you gotta do it.

So, small conventions and large conventions each have their own levels of stress and challenge. [/bq]
Is that what you think of the matter? Both types must be good.

Have you ever been in a relationship before? I haven't. I will say that it's annoying how movies keep showing romance. Like, not every movie needs romance. As for TV novelas, they show the same type of thing. Two guys were friends until they met a girl and then thbey carme enemies because of her. It's a stupid plot that should be extinguished. Would best friends really fight each other just because of a girl in real life? I don't think so.
No reason given
Edited by deactivated103f39d